How Diamond Paintings Work
If you’re looking for step by step instructions on how Paint Plot Diamond Paintings work, you’ve come to the right place!
Your diamond packs and canvas are marked with a corresponding letter, number or symbol.
Dip the nib of your diamond pen in to the wax, until it is full. Use the pen to pick up each diamond and place it on the corresponding letter, number or symbol for that colour on the canvas.
Apply all of the diamonds with their corresponding sections until it is complete.
Once your canvas is full of diamonds, your art work will be complete.
- Choose a place to set up where you feel comfortable, we recommend ensuring that it’s an area where you have plenty of space and light.
- Have your wax and diamond pen handy and pour the diamonds in to the tray, one colour at a time. Do not combine different colours of diamonds in your tray as this will become confusing.
- Make sure your diamond pen nib is filled with wax (this won’t require very much wax) then place each diamond one by one. Refill the wax when needed (you will notice that you need a little more wax if the diamonds are not sticking to the pen).
- Choose each colour one by one, you can start with smaller colours, which have less diamonds and then work your way up to the bigger sections.
- Complete a whole diamond colour first, do not stop and then start and do not combine multiple colours in your diamond tray as they will become very difficult to keep track of.
- There should be no gap between the diamonds.
- Take a picture of your blank canvas on your phone, if you make a mistake, this will help you to find it later by zooming in on the image.